Apply to the TechRise Weekly Pitch Competitions
Beginning in April, Black and Latinx founders will be invited to pitch in the TechRise Pitch Competitions. Prizes will range each week from $10K-$50K. Each week Idea and Seed Stage founders will have 3 minutes to pitch their visions to a panel of judges via a live streamed competition. Each founder will be matched with an existing Seed and Series A founder in our Chicago Tech Ecosystem to help you build connections and receive mentorship from someone who has been in your shoes.
One team will be chosen as the winner each week, and the other competitors will be invited to pitch again in a future series. Additionally, TechRise has partnered with New Pattern by Beta Boom to help navigate all participating founders to the best support systems and resources for their business stage and industry.
To participate as a sponsor, judge, or founder mentor, please join the community.
For Black and Latinx Founders, please fill out the form below to be considered for a future pitch competition. You can also find the application here.
What to Expect
- Each competitor will be matched with an existing founder to help you prepare your pitch.
- Idea stage founders DO NOT need slides. You can make your pitch more of a conversation with the judges.
- Pitches will be virtual via Zoom and live streamed to YouTube and LinkedIn so friends and family can watch!
- The format will be 3 minute pitches and 3 minute Q+A sections with the judges.
- No matter if you win or not, our friends at New Pattern will help you find additional resources to help your business grow.